Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pinterest

Hey everyone!
I wanted to let y'all know that I have connected my blog with Pinterest! There is a neat feature where you enter some code into your website, and Pinterest verifies it, so you get to have a red check-mark by your name. It also gives you access to Analytics, and they're neat so far - it even gives impressions and reach stats! (Note: The analytics is available after you've updated your Pinterest to the new look. Check KludgyMom's blog for more info.)

As for today's neat marketing topic, I wanted to show a pin I found on Pinterest. It looks at Google Advertising and how HUGE Google really is!

The most startling thing for me is that 97% of their revenue is from advertising!

Here's the image and the source. Enjoy! 

Source: Wordstream

No comments:

Post a Comment